jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016

Do you remember?

started to write in my son's diary as of the day before I found out I was pregnant (when I bought the pregnancy test sithout my husband knowing it), so I have already advanced quite some pages.

I hear some of you think "will the boy ever want to read hundreds of pages about hormons, parental preocupations, vomits and, yes, poo?". If he is interested, he will have the chance, if not...I still will! Thinking about my childhood, it would be very nice to know when I first laughed, when I got sick, what did my mother feel when she felt the first kick inside her! I wrote all of this down and I really think one day I will want to re-read the complete story...

I try to make the diary funny and not to detailed. A light version of the hard reality and the (so many) amazing moments and experiences.

So I can only recommend it to everybody! Take the time to write it all down...if you don't have time the day something important happens, just write down the date and fact and afterwards the details! Add some printed picture of special dates and you have a very personal and wonderful memory/gift for your children...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario